Bees Wax Food Wraps are the perfect substitute for cling wrap, tin foil and more!
Did you pick up some cheese from the butcher? Wrap it! Grab some fresh veggies at the farmers market? Wrap it! Putting some leftovers in the fridge? Wrap it!
Easy to use and hand washable, our food wraps adhere to anything you need to wrap by gently melting the sustainably harvested beeswax, conforming perfectly to any shape.
Simply wash them with cold water and mild soap and hang them to dry.
Our food wraps are:
- Reusable up to 250 times. If the beeswax begins to crack simply heat it with your hands and spread the beeswax evenly with your fingers. Good as new!
- Easy to Clean. Coldwater and a mild soap is all it takes
- Environmentally conscious. packaged in 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose
- Environmentally Sustainable. All beeswax is sustainably harvested
1 x Small beeswax cloth (7" x 8" \ 17 cm x 20 cm)
1 x Medium beeswax cloth (10" x 11" \ 25 cm x 28 cm)
1 x Large beeswax cloth (13" x 14" \ 33 cm x 36 cm)
- Ingredients: organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, resin
- The packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.